Sunday 6 October 2013

Just Want To Share

Feel like to end off . Not died but try to change . I want to be a success person . If i keep like this , i can't catch what i dream . Justin Bieber always say "Believe Your Dream and try to make it real" . Just believe is nothing , but you must try hard to get it . The one that always inspired me is Taylor Swift . I want to be like her with guitar at my hand . Its funny right , just i said , it was a dream . Another dream that i had is get a sport car before i'm turn to 30 years old . Don't laugh , that my dream . Don't waste your time to be a success person . Is not late to change now . Don't think about love , that stupid thing can kill you . Trust me . That all from me . I hope u guys will be a good person in future . Seeya .
*Sorry Subtitle tak ada*

No comments:

Post a Comment